Tuesday

10-1-2010 Arrival of Neato #4 Delayed.-Warranty Policy


I posted a couple weeks ago that NEATO ROBOTICS were providing me with yet another unit.  Well, it never came so I called them back.  Turns out that somebody had stopped my order with a vague plan to have a technical guy call me.  Ends up someone had decided that my battery was going bad.

Strange to leave me stranded like that with no notice and no real schedule to get back to me/  This is the first time that customer service ha been anything less that splendid.  I am sure that replacing units is very costly so maybe this is just a glitch and not a new policy.  But 2 1/2 weeks later I still don't have the promised replacement unit.

CORRECTION-This Information Invalid
NEATO ROBOTICS Customer Service Gives New Version Of Warranty
SEE 10-12-2012 Blog Post For Update
One interesting fact.  I was told that each time they send me a new unit, it counts as the first day of ownership and the one year warranty starts over.  I purchased the two year extension and that automatically adjusts with each new unit too.  So when my replacement unit arrives I will be a brand new Neato owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment