Friday

Neato Errors

August 19, 2012
NEATO ERROR MESSAGES

This is an "in process" post.  It is my goal to document information concerning the Neato "error messages" and common problems.  It invite viewers to add their insights, experience and, hopefully" fixes.  As reader comments come in I will compile them in a spreadsheet post.  I don't know what this will look like, but think it could be interesting to try.  Neato owner error comments are spread all over the internet and I thought it would be good to try and compile them.

Below are the formal error messages on the Neato display list plus a couple problems. Please post a comment referring to a specific message and I will incorporate it into the spreadsheet.   If anyone has another problem that does not occur on this list, please pass them along too, and I will list them under "Other Common Problems".  Thanks
Doug Card

1) WHEEL IS STUCK

2) HELP I CAN'T NAVIGATE

3) BUMPER IS STUCK

 I remedied this condition by loosening the screws on either side on the bumper, blowing debris from the slide channel with an air hose, squirting in a tiny bit of lubricant and 3/4 tightening the screws back up.  It has not happened again in three months.


4) LOSES CLOCK SETTING

5) EMPTY MY CONTAINER/REPLACE MY CONTAINER even though container is empty and has been replaced

6) NEATO FAILS TO DOCK

7) NEATO FAILS TO RECHARGE


No comments:

Post a Comment