Wednesday

They Wore Me Down

December 12, 2012    Neato Robotics -“Everybody is waiting for cooler weather--and I am just waiting for you--. 
(Bob Dylan in a letter)” 
I was hoping to have something definitive to report about my charging problem, but no.  I have gone through the cycle with Neato three times - reporting that my Neato docks but doesn't charge unless I manually position it.  Then after a week it won't charge at all until I let it sit for a week, then it is fine for another ten days.  Customer service always says they will send me another unit, after conferring with a technician, but without notice someone cancels this and marks problem as battery and I wait for a replacement that never comes.  I  miss my Neato so will order another battery to see if this works.  Does anyone else have a problem similar?  Neato Customer Service is really good until it isn't.

What was it you wanted
I ain’t keeping score
Are you the same person
That was here before?
Is it something important?
Maybe not
What was it you wanted?
Tell me again I forgot
Bob Dylan -Was That What You Wanted 1989

I just like this video
Like a Rolling Stone - Live @ Newport



Read more: http://www.bobdylan.com/us/songs/what-was-it-you-wanted#ixzz2F63NwZN6

No comments:

Post a Comment