Thursday

Neato-XV15 Mostly Good

1-28-13     NEATO XV-15  I CAN LIVE WITH IT

After using my new XV-15 European Model Neato for a week, I decided to go with it and sent the old XV-11 back.  I am wondering if XV-15 wasn't originally wired for overseas current and then adapted to the standard 110 volt American current.  It still need to go back and recharge at least twice for a 750 square foot area, but does so reliably and in the spirit of moving on so I have accepted it.   I did swap out batteries to see if that was the problem.  It wasn't.   The new Neato is doing a great job of cleaning and came with some extra surgical rubber replacement blades.  So I guess something lost, something gained.

I would be interested to hear back from overseas readers, especially Russia and Sweden, if the Neato is being sold there and, if so, has caught on.

Patti Smith used to live in the rubble of Detroit near where I am.  Pretty sure the Detroit Neato model laser system would also be a ray gun.


No comments:

Post a Comment