Friday

2-17-2012 A Weeks Work

     Neato #3 is still doing a great job.  In three days has cleaned my downstairs about 10 times and, except for getting stuck and running out of power once, did it flawlessly,    I would say Neato #3 is an upgrade from Neato #2.   It has the 2.6 software revision and has smoother docking and slightly improved speed and cleaning routes.  Also, this Neato has a better suction than the last one.  It did the entire first floor of my house in about 45 minutes this morning - the fastest time yet.  I did not have to rescue it.  And, it picked up a lot of dirt.

     I went over to Fed Ex last night and sent off Neato #2.  I did a last minute swap of the roller brush from Neato #2.  These beater bars are aluminum cylinders with strips of what I think is surgical latex attached.  The brush on Neato #3 already had tears in the latex.  This roller system works well at collecting dirt but is fragile.   Anything sharp can damage it.  In my case, Neato #3 found a Christmas ornament hanger under the chair and that was all it took.

No comments:

Post a Comment