Thursday

2-22-2012 Neato #3 Still Lives

I am happy to report that I have nothing to report.  It has been a little more than a week since Neato #3 arrived.  I have probably run it 15 times.  Its' wheel and front bumper got stuck once and it was trapped under a chair once.  In my limited experience, that is a perfect score.  For anyone interested, I am including video links that 1) illustrate how the Neato's Room Positioning System maps out a room  2) a dissected Neato.

If this "good behavior" keeps up, next week may be pictures of my first dog or words of power from TV celebrities.  Here is a sample of the latter:

                                                         SNOOKI of Jersey Shore QUOTES
  • The glasses are pretty much all crystalled out, all bling-bling, but when you put them on you can’t really see.. so I don’t think you can't drive with them.. because you’ll get a ticket.
  • I can't see........... do you have any pickles??
  • My first thought was: I don’t wanna clean this up. My second thought was: I just f*cked up dinner. My third thought was: What the f*ck am I gonna eat?
  • Caller: Can I speak to Angelina please? ... Snooki: NO, she died.

    What does this have to do with the Neato XV-11?                                                                Nothing . . . really.   It is just meaningless filler,                                                                            A bit of a waste of time.  I know and I 'm sorry.


Here is a video of disassembling a Neato XV-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8G72NAppKY

This video is of an infra-red image of the continuous laser scan of the Neato RPS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8gDB08rnGE

This video simulates the grid pattern that the Neato RPS creates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCVfZeTIYZk&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment