Wednesday

March 2012 --A Robot On Good Behavior or "To Serve Man"

                  
Quotes from Bender - the Robot Star of Futurama
  • "Who are you, and why should I care?"
  • "What kind of party is this? There's no booze and only one hooker."
  • "I was thinking Benderbrau if it's an ale, Botweiser if it's a lager. "
  • "Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere... and I thought I saw a two."
  • "What do you mean 'we,' flesh-tube?"
  • "I guess a robot would have to be crazy to wanna' be a folk-singer…"
I have had Neato #3 for three weeks now and its' good behavior continues.  Unlike Bender, the robot quoted above, my new Neato gives the impression of an entity wishing "To Serve Man".  It has been a force for good and I have nothing to report except Neato #3 is doing a great job.  It rarely gets stuck or loses its way or fails to make it home for dinner (plug itself in).   I wish it could play cards or cook but it can't or doesn't want to.

I will confirm with Neato Robotics my understanding that the warranty starts over every time they send out a replacement.  Until something happens to break the monotony of consistently good reports, here is a video link of a cat using a Neato for a carnival ride.

Kitty rides the Neato--  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ61wofTRY







Her is another pretty good YouTube Neato review.  This site also rates the other major robot vacuums and has some entertaining vintage vacuum footage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmxXcnuA19s

No comments:

Post a Comment